Considering a kitchen renovation? Designer Sheree Stuart — who has a background in finance — breaks down the price of her householders’ newly-renovated area, from the demolition to the home equipment and extra. See how a basic gray palette, hardworking structure and good storage supply timeless magnificence for years to come back. Plus, uncover which gadgets have been the most important splurge and why it is essential to spend money on parts with longevity, like customized millwork and counter tops.
WHERE TO BUY
Millwork, Custom by Sheree Stuart Design; Cabinetry colour, Benjamin Moore Classic Grey; Walls, Benjamin Moore Balboa Mist; Ceiling, Benjamin Moore Cloud White; Bar Sink, Amazon; New exterior door, Dundas Doors & Windows; Counter stools, Custom by Sheree Stuart Design; Pendants, Hudson Valley Lighting; Fridge, Subzero; Range hood liner, oven, steam oven, microwave, Wolf; Cabinet knobs, Classic Brass; Roman blinds in window doorways, customized with Threadcount material and Mokuba ribbon; Kitchen runners, Weavers Art.
To see extra go to https://houseandhome.com/videos/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H movies, product sources and extra http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful picture galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome